TMA Tasking App
Go beyond the bounds of your vehicle
TracMap’s Tasking App is a simple and easy to use task management tool which captures work undertaken when you’re not using a TracMap equipped vehicle.
How it works:
- Manage and monitor jobs done outside of TracMap equipped vehicles
- Create geo-markers to map points of interest found in the field
- Add detailed notes and geo-tagged photos to a task
- Record task duration data for accurate time management and invoicing
- Record observations when on farm walks or vineyard and orchard scouting
- Create field tasks while out on the job or,
- Create tasks in TracMap Online and allocate to a chosen device
- Data automatically syncs between the TMA devices and TracMap Online
- Works on iPhones, iPads and Android devices
- Allows tasks to be completed outside cellular coverage
- Complements work done with TracMap TML, TM5s and V240s
- Export task information from TracMap Online into a CSV format, ready for billing
The app can be downloaded to one or multiple mobile devices, which you can set-up to automatically sync with your TracMap Online account.
- $10 per month per active device
A device is considered active if it works on a task during that calendar month
Price excludes tax
Note: You won’t be charged until you have enabled the task data to sync with your TracMap Online account AND you have created your first linked task.